Pay Invoice, Rackmount Computer, Sensoray USB Video Encoder, and More
Rackmount Computer $4500
- Warranty - Three-Year On-Site
- Processor - i9 13900k
- Motherboard - ASUS PRIME Z690-A
- OS - Win 11 Pro
- RAM - 32GB DDR5 RAM
- OS Drive - Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NVME 256gb
- Storage Drive - 2 TB M.2 NVMe SSD
- Optical Drive - Asus 24x sata DVD-RW internal
- Wifi - TP link AC 1200 Dual band
- Serial - Star Tech PCI 2 Port express RS232
Size: 4U. 18"x17"x7". Shipment weight: 40 pounds.
Sensoray USB Video Encoder and Cables $835
The POSM Sensoray USB Video Encoder is a necessary component for digitizing analog video inspections. Unlike off-the-shelf consumer models, this industrial strength POSM encoder is built to withstand the extreme temps of heat and cold. Tough and compact with low power consumption, the POSM USB Video Encoder is well worth the investment.
- 100% compatible right out of the box. The unit serves as a dongle to unlock POSM inspection features.
- Simultaneous encode/decode/preview.
- Hardware video output: MP4, H.264; software video output: MPG1, MPG2, AVI and WMV.
- Simplified three-piece hookup: Plug-in USB cable, attach video in, and plug in speaker cable.
- Electronics protected by a rugged enclosure.