Among our hardware offerings is the POSM Video Encoder, a necessary component for digitizing video inspections. Our POSM encoder is more of an investment than most consumer models, but it ends up paying for itself several times over. Why? Easy.
You can buy an “off-the-shelf” encoder and it will work for awhile, but ours is industrial strength and built to withstand the extreme temps of heat and cold, not to mention protecting the electronics from everyday slime and goop. Our video encoders have been tested in the field. They’ll last a long time, making them well worth the investment.
...ours is industrial strength and built to withstand the extreme temps of heat and cold...
Our POSM USB Video Encoder’s stats and benefits:
- Tough and compact with low power consumption.
- 100% compatible right out of the box.
- The unit serves as a dongle to unlock POSM inspection features.
- Offers simultaneous encode/decode/preview.
- Saves video in several standard output files.
- Hardware video output: MP4, H.264; software video output: MPG1, MPG2, AVI and WMV.
- Simplified three-piece hookup.
- Plug-in USB cable, attach video in, and plug in speaker cable. You're ready to go.
- Electronics protected by a rugged enclosure built to last!
If you’re tired of your video encoder breaking down every few months and need a reliable upgrade, POSM’s Got ‘Em in our Hardware store. Click here to purchase yours now.
Further viewing: Find and play our video tutorials:
XBOB Overlay and Sensoray
How to Uninstall the Sensoray Driver