Entry level storage INCLUDED with POSM Professional!
Remember when all your inspection runs were saved to DVD? Or the even more inconvenient VHS tape?
Whenever someone needed to reference a run, someone else had to go through the archives and make copies of the requested inspection. Good times!
POSM Office is the entry-level digital storage option accessible to one user, who can sort through and search an archive of digital files stored on a single hard drive.
POSM Office features and limitations:
- Saves 2500 sessions per database.
- Microsoft Access Database; No SQL.
- No support on a shared network.
- No connectivity to GIS system.
- FREE single-use license with POSM Pro.
- Easy, instant, conveniently upgradeable to POSM Storage or POSM Server.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese.
POSM Office is a great entry-level storage option for a small company or a single user storing a limited number of runs. As your archive expands, you will need to upgrade to POSM Storage or POSM Server before too long. In the meantime, check out POSM Office and get used to the awesome POSM archive storage features.
After all, it still beats DVD and VHS Tape.